At Accredited Visitor Information Centres you can find information on which Tourism Businesses in the local area have the “Tick of Approval”.
By visiting an accredited Visitor Information Centre, you can speak to the local experts and receive friendly advice on the best things to see and do.
Accredited Visitor Information Centres can also help you with maps, accommodation and tour bookings, information on attractions and events and show you how you can enjoy the many hidden gems that Australia has to offer. So while you travel around Australia, be sure to look for the blue and yellow I sign and visit an Accredited Visitor Information Centre. When visiting an Accredited Visitor Information Centre you can expect:
- A friendly welcome
- Free information service
- A comprehensive range of local, regional and state wide brochures
- Maps and directional information
- Information and booking services for accommodation and tours
- Information on attractions, events, retail outlets and local services
- Information on road conditions and transport options
- Unbiased local knowledge on the area
- 24 hour access to information, emergency contact numbers and accommodation options
- Public toilets onsite or nearby
So why not get to know the locals on your next extraordinary holiday in Australia and look for the blue and yellow i sign!